304 Stainless Steel Chocolate Enrobing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-900,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-900,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Units Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TYJ
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Voltage: Customized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Conveyor Belt Speed: 0-6m/Min
- Weight: Various
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Suzhou
- Certification: CE
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Application: Candy, Chocolate, Biscuit, Donut
- Condition: New
- Function: Chocolate Enrober
- Dimenssion: Customized
- Conveyor Belt Width: 600-1200mm
- Tunnel Temp: 0-10 ºC
- Trademark: Gusu
- Specification: Customize
- HS Code: 8438200000
Gusu Chocolate Enrober machine/Enrobing Machine/Chocolate Coating Machine is a specified equipment used for enrobing chocolate on the surface of products such as candy, cake and biscuit, etc. Using this machine, you can make various unique flavors.
Gusu enrober is made with belt width from 550, 750,850,950 and 1150 mm and designed for all common enrobing tasks with tempered as well as non tempered chocolate.
On the machine there are following possibilities of enrobing:
- Enrober can make bottom enrobing, top enrobing and combined bottom and top enrobing
- Partial enrobing by separation of chocolate curtain, it can be decided which part or parts of articles to enrobe
- Designed for three shift operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Including one hot water system
- Height adjustable blower with calibrated adjustable nozzle
- Including return pump (optional)
- Chocolate supply pump
- Wire mesh band
- Blower speed
- Shaking device
- Licking rollers
|Mesh Belt Width(mm)||1150||950||850||750||550|
|Mesh Belt Speed(mm)||0-7||0-7||0-7||0-7||0-7|
|Conveyor Belt Width(mm)||1200||1000||900||800||600|
|Conveyor Belt Speed(mm)||0-6||0-6||0-6||0-6||0-6|
|Tunnel work Temp.(ºC)||0-10||0-10||0-10||0-10||0-10|
Gusu Food Processing Machinery Suzhou Co.,Ltd., formerly known as Gusu General Works of Food Processing Machinery Suzhou, founded in 1969, is also the first enterprise making complete sets of chocolate machinery in China and honored in this industry as "the Mother of Chocolate in China".
Over 40 years, Gusu insists on a corporate philosophy of people-oriented, be loyal to customers and credit management, we aim at the first class equipments and technologies worldwide in the industry, we connected with the food industry, scientific and technological enterprises and universities to make continuous improvements, innovations and development of the products in order to provide better service to customers. Products are sold all over China and more than 80 countries and regions.
The purpose of Gusu is daring to scale the heights and striving for industry pioneer, we will continuously work on scientific research and innovations, provide customers with better and better service. We warmly welcome customers worldwide to Gusu to conduct and consult.
1. How about your quality?
(1)We have been specialized in chocolate machines for more than 47 years (1969).
(2)We have strict quality inspect 12 hours' working status of all the machines before delivering to make sure the quality.
2.How about your after-sale service and warranty period?
(1)We provide one-stop installation (all fees including visa , Transportation, accomdation will be afforded by buyer , an USD 50/day installation fee should also be paid .
(2) Warranty period: 12 months after delivery.
(3) We will provide the replacement parts for free due to quality problems underproper operation within warranty period.
(4) Afterwarranty period, we'll charge the replacement parts at cost price.
(5) We provide lifetime technical support for all the machines.
3. Where are your main markets?
After 46 years' development, our chocolate machines have been sold to over 60 countries worldwide , such as U.S.A, Turkey, Russia,Ukraine, Uzbekistan, India, Spain, Peru, Egypt, Poland, Indonesia,Thailand, Bangladesh, Estonia, Armenia, Belgium, Aman, Saudiarabia, Croatia, Yugoslavia, Japan, Britain, Brazil etc